BUJO Journies: Creative Hacks for your Bullet Journal





Every month I fight a fierce battle with my Bullet Journal. It's a battle of comparison that thankfully I am getting better at. Whenever I see a beautifully decorated Bullet Journal  page I find myself judging my own pages harshly.

As I continue to use my journal I've come to realize that my book is fine just as it is because it's mine.

I have however found some great hacks for my journal:




This monthly page and the stickers on my pages all come from Flow magazine. Every year Flow publishes a huge collection of  perpetual calendar pages, stickers and more :



This year I also got this book that had some wonderful note pages and stickers:


Here is an example of a page that I cut and pasted into my journal:



Though BUJO life is encouraging me to take art and drawing classes, until I'm more proficient Flow will help my decorate my documentation. Flow is a European magazine but their books are available at local bookstores. Visit HERE to learn more about Flow.




Comments

Popular Posts