Review: The Little Book Cafe : Amy's Story


I received a digital copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for a review.


The little Book Cafe is a three part series about three women's journey to love. Because I didn't pay attention before requesting this I discovered this was the last part of the trilogy.

However I was happy to discover that each story stands alone and doesn't spoil the others.

I really connected with Amy. She loves books, is creative and finds a way to move forward despite her struggles with confidence and her mother's emotional meltdowns. It's the sexy writer Patrick however who dominates Amy's thoughts. He has been helping her in the shop and Amy's love for him grows as does her low self-esteem. This story evolves beautifully as Amy makes changes for herself and confronts her difficult relationships. A very sweet read.



Comments

Popular Posts