2019 Challenges: Reading Resolutions: Update 3

I really enjoy this challenge. The goal is to make some blogging resolutions and check in with the hosts Here
My 2019 Bookish Resolutions
  • Read Or Release my 58 physical books on my TBR pile
  • Review all my completed books on Goodreads even if its only a few sentences
  • Read 200 books in 2019- COMPLETED
  • Complete my 2019 Challenges(Including this one!)
  • Start the Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett
  • Be more active in commenting on other bloggers work  
  • Write 365 posts for my Today's Star Wars feature-NOT GOING TO ACCOMPLISH
  • Write every day: Blog Posts, Personal Writing or Yoga practice- NOT GOING TO ACCOMPLISH

Update 3
I have completed my goodreads challenge and am doing ok with others, but there are 2 goals I'm not going to accomplish.


March/April Updates
Physical Books: Went Up ! Now at 44 books

Reviewed Every Book in March and April on Goodreads
Books Read so Far: 99
Blogger Commenting: zero :(
Star Wars Post: Really Behind but I've done 65
Writing: Really behind the last two months
Still haven't started discworld series
Read 8 Books for Bout of Books



February Update
Physical Books : Down to 40
Every Book Read In February has a Goodreads Review
Completed Coyer Winter: Read 55 Books

Read 1 Book for #ReadYourShelf
Read 1 Book for #RBRTBRChallenge

Haven't Started Discworld Books

Commented on 1 Blog
Wrote 28 Star Wars Posts




January Update
Physical Books: Down to 52!
Every Book Read in January has a Goodreads Review
Made Progress on Reading Challenges
Haven't Started Discworld Books Yet
Commented on 5 blogs
Wrote 31 Today's Star Wars Posts

Comments

Good luck with your goals! I'm trying for 100 books for my Goodreads Challenge so impressed that you're shooting for 200! Have fun!

Popular Posts