Today's Star Wars 27: The Aliens of Pirate's Price by Lou Anders

I know lots about Star Wars, but I find that I have a hard time picturing the aliens while reading the novels. Even Alien names i know by heart cause me to put the book down and look them up online, So I thought I'd do a guide to some of the creatures mentioned in the three individual stories in this book. Many are just mentioned casually but it's still cool to have an image of them . Spoilers but the little furball in the picture above has a story with his family in this book as well. Here we go:
                                                                        Ithorians


Image result for ithorian
Delphidian

Yarkora

Image result for yarkora

Suerton

Image result for suerton
Yazzum

Image result for yuzzum
vulptereen
Image result for vulptereen
Gigoran


Image result for gigoran

Comments

Popular Posts