Today's Star Wars: 23: Celebration Chicago SWAG Prep




Image may contain: one or more people and text


My First Star Wars Celebration was in 2015 and it really changed my Star Wars fandom. I was introduced to podcasts and lots of fan groups like the one pictured above. Personal fan made swag is common at Celebration with people swapping pins, patches and even stickers.


Some of this swag even ends up on Ebay! The collectors path track at celebration is one of the most popular places to learn about collecting and swap swag.

What I enjoy about the Swag Crew is that the focus is on sharing swag with others even if they have nothing to give in exchange. This year I will be handing out bookmarks and various buttons. I'll be posting all the pictures of my swag here on the site soon,

Comments

Popular Posts