Today's Star Wars: 33: Star Wars Comfort Food

I was sick this weekend unfortunately and so turned to the saga for comfort. It's amazing as time passes what becomes my go to Star Wars films. Lately it's been Attack of The Clones & The Empires Strikes Back 
Image result for attack of the clones




Image result for empire strikes back


It's always fascinating seeing what films call to me at different times. For AOC it's the Anakin and Kenobi  banter that is always fun and of course my favorite bounty hunters Jango and Boba.

For Empire it's always the Hoth  and Bespin scenes and the thrilling asteroid chase music. Empire still remains my favorite of all the films though with each new entry to the saga my other rankings shuffle from time to time.  

Next Up for my comfort session is some Clone Wars. 

Comments

Popular Posts