Today's Star Wars: 55 Vader Dark Visions Issue 1

Creators:
Hopeless, Villanelli, Prianto

I didn't know what to expect with this book. I'll confess I have been wondering if we were approaching Vader overload in comics. But despite that they had me at Vader on a horse!

Dark Visions refers to Vader stories that are told through the eyes of others. This story opens on the planet? Village? Cianap. On this planet it's inhabitants live underground most of the year because of a creature called the Ender which needs to be seen to believed. 

When Vader crash lands on the young boys planet he awakens the great beast and an epic battle ensues. 

This story was really good and I liked seeing Vader through the eyes of someone who had no knowledge of the greater battle raging in the galaxy. A young boy who would tell the story of his peoples liberation at the hands of a savior in black. 

Comments

Popular Posts