IGGPPCamp 2019 : My Unofficial Book & Media Binges

I have been doing the IGGPPCamp for the last few years. It's a fun virtual event that crosses time zones and ages! This year along with the official events I'm engaging in some fun reading and digital binges. Here are my plans:
Reading

The princess Bride is the official read and watch along for the event. I've never read it before though I've seen the film multiple times. 

The Princess Bride: S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure


Lumberjanes

I'm such a fan of this series so I will be catching up on some of the trades during camp:
30312555. sy475

Other Reads

Book Jacket for: Be prepared


42873954
42667467
Binge Watch
Along with the IggleWatch of The Princess Bride I will be watching these:
Image result for creeped out
Creeped  Out is a Netflic show of creepy stories, I will be watching the camp themed episode 
Bravery Badge.

Goosebumps
I love reading goosebumps books in the summertime and watching them on Netflix.

Image result for goosebumps




Comments

Popular Posts