12 Days Day 1: My Holiday Musts

Happy Holiday's! It's barely December 3rd and I'm feeling the spirit! My holiday's are a little different because I don't travel or have family visiting so I really focus on my friends and found family as well has taking the time to spoil myself! 
Traditions are a huge part of my Holiday's as a child and as an adult. So here are some essentials I need every year to enjoy the season;
LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 75245
Old Navy Cozy Socks I adore these for myself and as gifts. The time to get them for one dollar a pair has passed unfortunately but they are very fairly priced for the beautiful design and comfy  warmness

Image result for old navy cosy socks

See's Eggnog Truffles


These are soooo good I adore them!

What are some of your Holiday musts?



Comments

Popular Posts