Star Wars Comic A Day : Day 4: Age of Resistance: Snoke



 Star Wars: Age Of Resistance - Supreme Leader Snoke (2019) #1


Creators: Taylor, Kirk, Hamscher, Guru-eFX


I was obsessed with Snoke after The Force Awakens. I really thought he was the Emperor of the new trilogy and so of course I was disappointed with his fate in The Last Jedi. This comic gives us some of Snoke's backstory with Ben Solo. The training Snoke subjects Ben to is full of sly manipulation and one shocking instance of physical abuse. 

The most significant part of this issue is Snoke taking Ben to the cave on Dagobah where Luke faced his greatest fear. I have to say overall this issue really does show some form of struggle in Ben in regards to his family, but it also shows his intelligence to plot despite Snoke's influence. 
I really would have loved to learn more about Snoke but as the latest film in saga shows he really was the Emperor's puppet.

 This is a perfect standalone comic and one of the reasons why I loved the Age of Series

Comments

Popular Posts