7 Day Relaxation Challenge: Tell A Friend

How to talk to someone you think is at risk of suicide ...
The first few weeks of the Quarantine I got a lot of calls from people checking in and to every person who asked me how I was I said"I'm Fine". I wasn't. I had a lot of internal stress that I released by cleaning, sorting, drowning myself in hours of television.

Finally when a dear friend called me to check in I finally, honestly shared my fears and worries. It was a huge mental relief. My friend listened and said everything I would to someone in  my position.

The Givers, The Healers , The Mothers , The "Rocks" are the ones that really need to share what they are feeling in these times. So for this last day of the self care challenge I want you to reach out to someone and tell them how you are really feeling ask them to reciprocate. 

It's a wonderful gift you can give and receive in these stressful times. I hope you tried one of my suggestions this week! Leave me a message to share how your doing! Take Care!

Comments

Popular Posts