12 Days : Day 1 : Holiday Romance Freebies




Happy December! It's been a difficult few months for me and and the world at large. I also have a lot to be grateful for and so with that energy I'm excited to enter the holiday season!

Holiday Romances are a must have for me every year. Funds aren't flowing so freely this year so I'm especially grateful for book freebies!

If you love books and are willing to share your thoughts on a social platform I really suggest joining Netgalley. Because of my relationship with them I was able to get an advance copy of Erica Ridley's new book:





This book is a part of Ridley's  #12DukesofChristmas . If you aren't familiar with Erica you can get several of her books free right now in the Kindle store:


The First Two Books of the 12 Dukes of Christmas:

 




The First two books in The Dukes of War, Not Christmas themed but still worthy of a read!




Also : Lord of Chance is free this week as well the first book in the Rogue to Riches series



                                                I also discovered this Freebie that really has Christmas Spirit!      




 

                                 Let me know if you get any of these freebies and what you think about them!







Comments

Popular Posts