worleyStar Wars Book Chat Day 10: Smuggler's Run Comic Book Adaption by Rucka, Worley, Romling







I really enjoy the IDW  Star Wars content. Star Wars Adventures has given readers fun stories from different times in the saga. Now this two part special series is adapting  Greg Rucka's novel Smugglers Run:




This novel was part of the Journey to The Force Awakens publishing initiative in 2015. I read this book when it first came out but the details are a little fuzzy in my mind so I'm looking forward to rereading it.
The art style is unique. At first I wasn't a fan of the cover but after reading the whole comic, I've come to appreciate the style. Art is such a huge aspect of comic enjoyment for me and I loathe to label something "bad', so though I struggled with some elements overall I liked the art.







Comments

Popular Posts