SW Book Chat 31: War Of The Bounty Hunters: Alpha






Ultimate Comics Variant Cover

I have had comic event fatigue for some time. But I can't resist Boba Fett!  I also was really drawn in by the passion Charles Soule has for this event. and his Star Wars books are some of my favorite of the new canon.  The series kicks off in this Issue Alpha where we see Boba on his way to deliver the frozen Han Solo to Jabba. 

One of the things that the new canon comics has accomplished has been filling in the adventures of our favorite characters between films. This issue does that wonderfully. Boba has to make a side trip as the carbon freeze unit Han is occupying malfunctions. The credits needed to repair it bring Boba to sign up in a gladiatorial battle  and a cool outfit change.

After this one issue I am fully onboard for the entire series. It's fun, full of action and some really fantastic art. It's the kind of crossover that is sure to be full of surprises and I'm really looking forward to seeing it unfold.

I also have become addicted to the various variant covers being offered for this series, I've ordered at least 5 so far! This is going to be a great ride so start reading now! 



Comments

Popular Posts