The Official TBR Pile Challenge 2014: Update 5





2014tbrbutton

It’s that time! Time to join some challenges!! This is my first time doing Roof Beam Reader's Challenge. 

 9565548

12680907

I'll be reading the above and these:

  1. Flesh &Bone by Jonathan Maberry   Flesh Bone Review
  2. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers Grave Mercy Review
  3. BitterBlue by Kristin Cashore      Bitterblue Review
  4. The Girl In The Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross Clockwork Collar Review
  5. A Distant Mirror by Barbara W. Tuchman Distant Mirror Review
  6. The Dwarves by Markus Heitz Dwarves Review
  7. The Fallen by Charlie Higson(Alternate) The Fallen Review
  8. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Shadow & Bone Review
  9. Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon    Fury Of The Phoenix Review
  10. The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty   The Chaperone Review
  11. The Walking Dead Rise of The Governor ( alternate) Walking Dead Rise of The Governor 
 12. Learning From the Octopus by Rafe Sagari   Learning From The Octopus Review

Alternates:
The Fallen by Charlie Higson
Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor

I’m really looking forward to reading these because they have been on my shelf too long!!

Comments

Pamela D said…
Good luck with this challenge! I look forward to your reviews. :)
Laurie C said…
I loved The Name of the Wind and The Passage! Kept meaning to read The Chaperone too, and never got to it. Good luck! I'm trying this challenge for the third year in a row, and hoping to do better this year than I have in the past!

Popular Posts